InventorSpot.com is a fun and informative website focused on Inventions, Innovations and Interesting Ideas
from around the world. We offer serious fun for the inventor in all of us.
We believe we are the most popular and most referenced invention related website on the internet.
We also support the largest community of independent inventors in the United States.
Our website was originally named AmericanInventorSpot.com.
It was inspired and formed in March 2006 by an inventor to discuss the reality television show American Inventor.
We are now a website that helps, informs and entertains independent inventors, innovators and others who think outside the box.
On Technorati.com, we were typically one of the Top 1000
or so most referenced blogs in the world (out of the 118 million blogs tracked by Technorati.com worldwide).
On Alexa.com, we were typically one of the Top 10,000
or so websites in the world (of the several millions websites tracked by Alexa.com worldwide).
The site came under new management in early 2013. The site is currently going through a transition to better address the needs of InventorSpot.com's readers and the inventor community. We appreciate your patience and support as we undergo the extensive changes on our site.
The InventorSpot.com Management Team
- Phil Koutsis - a.k.a. Think Outside the Circle - Creative Director, Founder, and Inventor
- Alexis Blu - Founder and Chief of Bossiness
- Michelle Blu - Managing Editor and Master of All Business Affairs
- Ken Casey - Webmaster and Tech Guru
Together with our wonderful Featured Bloggers:
InventorSpot.com Featured Bloggers
- Arnold Carreiro - writes about inventor events, trade shows, inventors contest and award winning products and ideas.
- Art Outside The Lines - John J. Staughton writes about interesting, groundbreaking and amazing art.
- Arturo Rubio - writes about innovative and interesting cameras, spy cameras and other visual media tools.
- Bob J - writes on all things wacky, weird or amusing
- China.New - SteveLevenstein writes on the most clever and crazy inventions and innovations from China.
- Jill Harness - writes about weird, bizarre and funny inventions and innovative products.
- John J. Staughton - writes on outside the box type innovations. He also writes the Art Outslide the Lines blog.
- John P. Barker writes about innovative and unusual toys and games
- Katie Gatto - writes about groundbreaking science, technology and robotics.
- Kim Patterson writes about health and beauty innovations and great products for kids.
- Lady Bee - writes on innovations for pets.
- Laurie Olson - writes on innovative products, including cool products and problem solvers.
- Micheal McFarland - writes on all things cool, new and interesting related to food, food prep and the kitchen.
- Must Love Gadgets - writes on innovative and interesting gadgets.
- Myra Per Lee - an inventor, writes on events and items of interest to inventors.
- Rey M.L. - writes about new products and innovations relating to computers, hardware and electronics.
- Ron Callari - writes about Society and Trends and all things social media related.
- Steve Levenstein - writes on Innovations from Japan. He also writes the China.new blog focusing on innovations from China.
- Tabitha Jean Naylor - writes on small business startups and marketing and promotion.
- Tamara Warta - writes on innovative and interesting new products for babies, kids, moms and dads.
- T Goodman - writes about scientifica and medical innovations and nature inspired innovations.
- Toby - writes on innovative design and interiors
If you are interested in becoming a writer and joining our team, please contact us. We are always looking for great writers.
InventorSpot.com is a site powered by Halcyon Solutions Inc., a privately held website company.
InventorSpot.com is a news and information site.
This website does not solicit product ideas from inventors or provide a fee based service for inventors with product ideas.
We are not affiliated with any other company providing services to the inventor community.
There is NOTHING we are trying to sell.
All we provide is news, information, entertainment and inspiration to those interested in inventions.
All of the revenues to run the site are made solely from advertising to our visitors and voluntary donations from the inventor community.
You can contact us by sending us email on our contact form.
(We are currently in the process of moving offices - so please contact us for updated address before maiing anything to us. Mail sent to address below may be discarded without review.)
You can send us a letters or packages to the address below. The office will refuse C.O.D. orders.
Aha Cafe LLC
14525 SW Millikan Way #74449
Beaverton, OR 97005-2343
* * *
Update: Famous Why has a review up about us here.