Apparel and Accessories
This section features all the unusual and innovative clothing and apparel related articles on InventorSpot.com.
Looking for the most original, unusual, unique or crazy, funny and strange new trends and ideas related to fashion and what people wear? Come see what we have found...
Here are some of our more popular articles:
- The Baby Mop Let's Your Baby Do The Mopping
- Lastest Eyewear Technology Now Available: Self-Adjusting Eye Glasses!
- “Face-Kini” Full Body Bathing Suits Flaunted by Fashionable Chinese Swimmers
- The 10 Strangest Shoes In Fashion Today
- 10 Weird Handbags for the Manly Man
Subscribe to the latest updates to our "Apparel and Accessories" articles.
Why would anyone want to wear feathers, fake or otherwise, under their clothes?
Granted they are pretty, but I think somewhat impractical.
A skeleton umbrella, designed by Shiu Yuk Yuen, it is a ‘green' design, created to help protect the environment.
Miniskirts are fun, but functional? Not a word I would normally associate with them. But these miniskirts definitely deserve the ‘fun and functional' tag.
A new trend in this industry is the use of ultrasonic ‘sewing' machines which make it possible to stitch a garment together without a trace of needles or thread.