Apparel and Accessories
This section features all the unusual and innovative clothing and apparel related articles on InventorSpot.com.
Looking for the most original, unusual, unique or crazy, funny and strange new trends and ideas related to fashion and what people wear? Come see what we have found...
Here are some of our more popular articles:
- The Baby Mop Let's Your Baby Do The Mopping
- Lastest Eyewear Technology Now Available: Self-Adjusting Eye Glasses!
- “Face-Kini” Full Body Bathing Suits Flaunted by Fashionable Chinese Swimmers
- The 10 Strangest Shoes In Fashion Today
- 10 Weird Handbags for the Manly Man
Subscribe to the latest updates to our "Apparel and Accessories" articles.
The Johns Hopkins University Center for Bioengineering Innovation & Design (CBID) and affiliated non-profit health organization Jhpiego have won one of five awards for innovation in Ebola design sponsored by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Its winning entry, designed by a 65-member Johns Hopkins team in one weekend's event, Fighting Ebola, The Grand Challenge, is an advanced protective suit for healthcare workers treating Ebola patients.