16 Best Pet Halloween Costume Winners For 2014: Funniest, Fiercest, Best Proof That Hello Kitty IS INDEED A Cat, & More...
We really have some great pet costume designs in this year's 8th annual Halloween Pet Costume Competition, and it was a very competitive field. We have winners in several typical categories, like the Cutest, Funniest, and Best Impersonator costumes, but we added some new categories like Best Prehistoric and Best Proof That Hello Kitty Is Indeed A Cat.... Let's warm up by starting off with the Cutest Pet Costume of 2014....
1. CUTEST Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Lion Mane Wig With Ears
2. FUNNIEST Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Star Wars Bantha Dog Costume
One does have to feel sorry for this poor guy, but hey, he'll probably be the center of attention at the dog park Halloween party!
3. SLEEKEST Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Giraffe Pet Costume
This winner has all the elegance and grace of a giraffe!
4. BEST IMPERSONATION Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Waldo Woof (Where's Waldo?) Pet Costume
This likeness is uncanny!
5. BEST PREHISTORIC Halloween Pet Costume: Smokie The Dragon
If you have young kids, Smokie will be a favorite: in blue or green, hood up or down!
6. BEST CAMOUFLAGE Halloween Pet Costume: Rabbit Ears For Cats
Now, tell me you don't think this cat looks like a rabbit! Cute as heck, handmade, and available here!
7, 8, & 9. TOP THREE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, CAN'T RESIST Halloween Pet Costumes: Angel, Devil, & Bat
These come in a few sizes here. Pick one; you can't lose!
10. BEST BAD GUY Halloween Pet Costume: Despicable Me Minion Dog Costume
Authentic, licensed Despicable Me Minion Dog Costume in a few sizes!
11. MOST OUTRAGEOUS Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Punk Rock Pet Costume
This is perfect for the Punk Rocker that will keep the costume on!
12. BEST DOMESTIC Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Chef Dog Costume
If you can't find a dog who will clean up for you, you might as well get one who'll cook!
13. FRUITIEST Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Pumpkin Pet Costume
Any dog or cat would win your heart in this Pumpkin Costume. Simple and smart.
14. BEST BAD HAIR DAY Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Mohawk Pet Costume
Or, then again, maybe it doesn't look so bad after all. The Mohawk!
15. FIERCEST Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Animal Planet Lion's Mane Pet Costume
We're fond of Lion Manes this year; this one is fierce. Believe it or not, there are small dog sizes too!
16. BEST PROOF THAT 'HELLO KITTY' IS INDEED A CAT Halloween Pet Costume Winner: Hello Kitty Cat Costume
Here it is! The proof you've been waiting for....
Lady Bee's Halloween Safe Tips For You And Your Pets
- An all-dog Halloween party, wherever dogs assemble in your area, would probably be the most fun for her and for you.
- If your pet accompanies you Trick-or-Treating or stays home and greets Trick-or-Treaters at the door, keep him leashed.
- If your pet is aggressive or shows aggression at any time, take him away from others at this time. If he shows fear or barks a lot when he sees costumed youngsters or adults, take him home or away from the door.
- Don't allow your pet to be approached until others, especially children, know how to approach her. If that seems okay, have a bag of healthy dog treats handy, in case the kids want to give her a treat. Don't let your pet accept other food from anyone.
Have a happy and safe Halloween with your pets!
That's the buzz for today!
Please sign up for my latest pet articles here.
Best in Pet Care and Pet Products Blog