Becoming nostalgic for your childhood? If so, you'll find hundreds of childrens' costumes in adult sizes this year, like the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. And if you want to rewind to your infancy, there's no shortage of adult infant costumes. Then there are the childish adult costumes, and here's where I bring you some of the best for a good laugh!
1. Funniest Cross Dresser CostumeFrench Maid
Ooh la la! Plenty of sassy french maid costumes are designed for women (and little dogs too), but this is the funniest cross-dressing French Maid I've seen. Includes headpiece, dress, and apron. Fits jacket sizes 38" to 42." ($25)
2. Funniest Gas Mask Costume Fart-O-Meter
Wear this at a costume party and sneak up behind the innocent with the fart sensor. Then make obnoxious remarks about what the meter is reading. Go ahead! Embarrass your victim as you set the meter to:
- Don't blame the dog!
- Call the gas company.... We have a leak!
- What's that Poo-fume you're wearing?
- 4. Check your shorts. That'll leave a mark!
- FAILED ANAL EMISSIONS TEST! The Fart-O-Meter is available for about $30.
3. Best Toilet HumorToilet Bowl
If your life is down the toilet, try some toilet humor. This rendition of the Toilet Bowl is pretty funny and realistic too. A one piece tunic with a movable toilet cover; you have to supply the toilet paper. ($79)
4. Funniest Double CostumeWoman Carrying Big Baby
Double-decker costuming is coming of age. The costumes that depict two characters, like a camel with a dog on his back, are more clever and sophisticated every year. This Adult Big Baby Costume is complicated. See if you can figure out where your body fits? ($40)