Augmented Reality Sunglasses Can Insert Social Networking Into Your Sights
This advancement of this technology promises to take consumer optics and communication into another dimension. The Stark HUD 2020 Sunglasses provide the following features:
- Geo-location services and tourist information
- Augmented Reality Markers
- Social networking tools and applications
- Weather and traffic updates!
- Mood-monitoring jukebox!
- Matchmaker targeting, Augmented dating
It enables the user to fully and effortlessly interact with their environment and social network: you can find out what's happening in your local downtown, check the weather, catch up with friends and you can even find love. with its compatibility profiling. Better than a pair of 3-D glasses, wouldn't you say?
HUD technology has long been the stuff of comic books and science fiction. Now its becoming a reality. Fujikawa, the Japanese electronics manufacturer released a first glimpse of their Stark HUD 2020 which was on display at the Stark Expo last month in advance of the movie Iron Man 2.
Yes, the technology is 'still what dreams are made of,' and was used to hype the movie. However, based on how fast augmented reality is developing, could this advancement be that far off into the future?
Can't you imagine having the ability to see your tweets and status updates augmented onto what you're looking at in the real world and to communicate with friends and followers locally when you are approaching their neighborhoods? And you won't have to wait until the year 2020. I give it a year before you'll being purchasing your first pair of Augmented Reality sunglasses. Any wagers on that bet?
Just see how much has been accomplished in this space within the last year. Here are related posts on other Augmented Reality advancements and research that I was able to research and surface over the coarse of the last 9 months.
- Iris Recognition & Augmented Reality IDs Straight From The 'Minority Report'
- Augmented Reality Could Transform Legacy Newspapers Into Video Media
- Augmented Reality Provides Terminator Eyesight!
- Junaio Adds 3D & AR To Location-Based Social Network
- Junaio's App Moves Indoors To Put The AR In ScavengAR Hunt @SXSW
- Hotels.com First To Use Augmented Reality For Virtual Travel Experience
- Augmented Reality Flashmobs Bring Hallucinations To Life In Amsterdam
- Tagwhat, You're It! Augmented Reality Is Future Of Location-Based Social Networks
- 'Invisibility' From Claude Rains To SXSWi Augmented Reality
- Brightkite's Augmented Reality Adds New Dimension To Your Holiday Shopping!
- Top Ten Augmented Reality Devices
- Augmented Reality For Tablets Goes Where No Man Has Gone Before
- Facebook Could Face More Privacy Backlash With Augmented Reality QR Codes
- QR Codes Augmenting Our Lives From Tokyo To Manhattan
- What The 'Year Of The Tiger' Means For The Chinese, Augmented Reality, Beer & One Sorry Golfer!
Please sign up to get my latest updates here.