One of the things I look forward to in the morning, aside from my usual slice of toast and cup of coffee, is tuning in to the morning news and catching up on all the headlines that I've missed while I was sleeping. Either that, or my morning radio shows and tunes that will gear me up for my day ahead. And with the Breville 2 Slice Radio Toaster, I can have my toast and eat it too.
If you're the ultimate multi-tasker, then this is also something you'll enjoy having around in your kitchen. Tune in the radio while you heat up your toast and wait for it to pop up as you run about gathering your briefcase and papers you might need for the day.
You could also just turn up the radio even when you aren't using the toaster while you're having lunch or dinner. That's the thing I love most about these dual-purpose gadgets; you can use either of the things they're good for or both whenever you feel like it.
Breville 2 Slice Radio Toaster
- Two slot two slice black toaster with integrated FM/ AM radio
- Variable browning control and variable width slots for thick and thin bread slices
- Features include reheat, defrost, mid-cycle cancel and extra-high lift for easy toast removal
- Fitted with a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning, non-slip base and cord storage
- Blue illuminated buttons for easy use
The Breville 2 Slice Radio Toaster is available on Amazon UK
for £48.74 ($80).