Calling All Inventors! Tony Starck Invites You To Change The World
The Tony Stark Innovation Challenge invites you think big... very big. Tony Stark wants you to 'create like the future of the world depends on you,' and then tell him about it.
Here's how Tony's going to work this. You create an earth shattering invention that demonstrates the theme "Better Living Through Technology." The submission of your idea is a 2-minute video that you upload to You Tube and post on Tony's website. Your video should include how your idea would:
• Make the world a better place by solving a problem or improving an existing solution,
• Have the scalability and adaptability to potentially change the way we live,
• Articulate and demonstrate expertise of the “better living through technology” philosophy,
• Showcase innovation, adventure, and intelligence worthy of Audi and Tony Stark, and
• Appeal to the general audience as viewer ratings will help determine top entries.
As referred to above, viewers get to vote on their favorite submission, so you are at their mercy; however, judges from Audi USA, the sponsor behind Tony, actually make the final decisions.
If you win, it means $15,000 to get your idea started and many other prizes that total about another $15,000. There is also an award for second place, called 1st place, which is $5,000.
Unfortunately, you only have until June 9, 2010 to submit your idea - we were just notified by the Audi representative yesterday evening.But, do look into it (Tony Stark's Innovation Challenge ) and, if you enter, make sure you read this entire document first!