Candy Grabber Keeps Your Kids Hands Out Of The Candy Jar
Here's a completely fun way to control the amount of sweets your tot can get his or her hands on without having to be really mean about it. The Candy Grabber lets you teach your child the value of moderation in a fun and ultimately rewarding way.
If you've seen those "UFO grabber" games at the arcade filled with plush toys inside, then you will already know what needs to be done with this device right here. Just insert one of the provided fake tokens in the slot, maneuver the grabber into position with the joystick controls, and watch it grab some candy to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Candy Grabber Features:
- A desktop Candy Grabber, fairground-style.
- A claw that you manoeuvre around to grab your sweet treats.
- Three joystick style controls, moving the grabber-forwards and backwards, up and down, and contracting and releasing the claw.
- Fairground music that lasts for one minute and fifteen seconds.
- A bag of fake coins.
- A slot to fill the machine with goodies.
- Suitable for ages 5 years+.
- Sweets not included.
- Requires 3 x D Batteries (not included).
The Candy Grabber retails for £24.99 ($40) from I Want One Of These.