5. The Carrot-Grating Ukulele Chindogu
For the easily distracted cook, I suppose. By Jane Venus.
Chindogu: The Carrot-Grating Ukelele: © 2010 Dunedin Fringe Festival
Other Chindogu inventions of note at the 2010 Dunedin Fringe Festival are...
an anxiety prevention device for public speakers that includes opaque
shaded sunglasses, white noise headphones and lavender scented nose
Ear Full by Jane Venis
* a tuba-like instrument with a long spiral tube; when you blow into it comes out of the horn, which is facing your own ear.
* a post nasal drip preventer in the form of a trough placed under the nose.
* and pants with a seat attached to them, so you can sit down wherever and whenever you want.
The 2009 Dunedin Fringe Festival had some cool Chindogu too....
6. The Chewing Gum Holder Chindogu
Gabriela Vinte Marinescu made the holder so you can chew it again later.
Chindogu:The Chewing Gum Holder: ©2009 Dunedin Fringe Festival Courtesy of Paul Smith