DEVOLRO Diablo Toyota Tundra Expedition Truck Unleashes Your Inner Beast
DEVOLRO Performance Cars Studio's motto is “unleash the beast” and with the Diablo Toyota Tundra Expedition Truck the beast isn't just unleashed, it's unfettered, unmuzzled and downright unbelievable!
Who or what is this “DEVOLRO” of which we speak? Well for starters, they're an American manufacturer of high-quality off-road specialty equipment. With interest in off-roading (and DEVOLRO's components) continuing to grow, the company decided a new, larger factory in Miami, Florida was necessary in order to integrate production, installation, and service under one big roof. The benefits include guaranteeing 100% quality of production and service, which significantly reduces costs.
Along with a new assembly line, DEVOLRO's Miami facility has its own professional tuning studio; ideal for creating vehicles with superior off-road capability. The first fruit off the vine is the awesome Diablo Toyota Tundra Expedition Truck.
DEVOLRO starts with a Toyota Tundra 4x4 pickup which is a darned fine place to begin – just ask any “technical”-driving Sahara militant. Then the fun really gets into gear as the wizards at DEVOLRO do that voodoo that they do so well.
Here's the specs rundown; try to get through it while keeping your composure:
* 5.7-Liter aluminum i-FORCE V8 DOHC 32-Valve V8 with Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i)
* 381 hp @ 5600 rpm and 401 lb.-ft. of torque @ 3600 rpm
* 4×4 drive with ARB front and rear airlock
* 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic, TOW/HAUL mode
* 145.7? wheelbase, maximum towing rated at 12,500 lb., payload 3,000 lb.
* 46 U.S gallon fuel tank and Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 7,300 lb.
* FABTECH 6? Performance System w/ Black Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers & Rear Dirt Logic Shocks suspension with Brembo brakes
* TOYO OPEN COUNTRY 35”×12.5”×20” tires
* Additional OFF-ROAD lighting with custom LED light bar
* Warn 9.5cti Ultimate performance winch
* Fiberglass locking Bed Topper with side windows; heavy-duty replacement bumpers
* Custom leather interior
Decked out in midnight black, this is an ultimate all-destination vehicle with the looks to wow the South Beach crowd and the guts to tackle Mount Everest's South Col. Odds are, you'll never get close to either of those hot spots but not to worry, nobody's about to question you... they'll be way too intimidated. (via Uncrate)