Edison 2009 Best New Product Awards: Finalists Selected!
Edison Best New Product Awards 2009:Lifestyle and Social Impact Finalists
- Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign
- Healthiest Companies in America, from Unicom Marketing
- The Apple App Store, from Apple
Edison Best New Product Awards 2009:Living and Working Environments Finalist
- Rio Salado College in Tempe, Arizona
Edison Best New Product Awards 2009: Media and Communications Finalists
- Flip Mino Camcorder, from Pure Digital Technologies, Inc.(More here)
- Instructional Genome, from Noggin Labs
Edison Best New Product Awards 2009:Consumer Packaged Goods Finalists
- Olay Regenerist facial care, from Procter & Gamble
- No Frizz styling line, from Living Proof Inc.
- Tide to Go, from Procter & Gamble
The winners of the Edison Best New Product Awards, as well as the Edison Achievement Award™ honoring business leaders that propel innovation, will be announced on April 1, 2009 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, California. (Hopefully, there is no other significance in the date of the ceremonies.) For more information about the event, visit the Edison Awards site.