12. Hurricane Cocktail Drinker's Designer Pet Costume:: The Calypso Queen Dog Costume
available at Amazon.com
Someone thought I was color blind!
13. Sexiest Pet Costume: Glim-Mermaid Dog Halloween Costume
available at Baxterboo.com
I tried out for Disney's Little Mermaid, but they said I was too sexy for the part...
14. Cutest Family Pet Costumes: The Zebra Dogs Halloween Costume Pajamas
handmade by hatz4brats; available at Esty.com
Did she really make us do this or did she photoshop us? With
all of the creative and artistic costumes available this year, my
selections were limitless. So are yours. So visit the sites I've
linked and I'm sure you'll find just the perfect Halloween costume for
your dog or cat.
Lady Bee's Halloween Safe Tips For You And Your Pets
- An all-dog Halloween party, or wherever dogs assemble in your area, would probably be the most fun for your pet and for you.
If your pet accompanies you Trick-or-Treating or stays home and
greets Trick-or-Treaters at the door, keep him leashed.
If your pet is aggressive or shows aggression at any time, take
him away from others at this time. If he shows fear or barks a lot when
he sees costumed youngsters or adults, take him home or away from the
- Don't allow your pet to be approached
until others, especially children, know how to approach her. If that
seems okay, have a bag of healthy dog treats handy, in case the kids
want to give her a treat. Don't let your pet accept other food from
Have a happy and safe Halloween with your pets!
You can find Lady Bee's past Best Pet Halloween Costumes by clicking these links: 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2007.
That's the buzz for today!
For more interesting articles on pets, please visit PetsLady.com.READ MORE: 12 Best Pet Halloween Costumes of 2012