14 Best Halloween Pet Costume Winners 2011: Scariest, Sexiest, Dumbest, Most Adorable, Look-Alikes, And More!
12. Hurricane Cocktail Drinker's Designer Pet Costume:: The Calypso Queen Dog Costume
available at Amazon.com
13. Sexiest Pet Costume: Glim-Mermaid Dog Halloween Costume
available at Baxterboo.com
14. Cutest Family Pet Costumes: The Zebra Dogs Halloween Costume Pajamas
handmade by hatz4brats; available at Esty.com
With all of the creative and artistic costumes available this year, my selections were limitless. So are yours. So visit the sites I've linked and I'm sure you'll find just the perfect Halloween costume for your dog or cat.
Lady Bee's Halloween Safe Tips For You And Your Pets
- An all-dog Halloween party, or wherever dogs assemble in your area, would probably be the most fun for your pet and for you.
- If your pet accompanies you Trick-or-Treating or stays home and greets Trick-or-Treaters at the door, keep him leashed.
- If your pet is aggressive or shows aggression at any time, take him away from others at this time. If he shows fear or barks a lot when he sees costumed youngsters or adults, take him home or away from the door.
- Don't allow your pet to be approached until others, especially children, know how to approach her. If that seems okay, have a bag of healthy dog treats handy, in case the kids want to give her a treat. Don't let your pet accept other food from anyone.
Have a happy and safe Halloween with your pets!
That's the buzz for today!
For more interesting articles on pets, please visit PetsLady.com.READ MORE: 12 Best Pet Halloween Costumes of 2012