The HTC Pyramid failed to make an appearance at the CTIA 2011 which disappointed a lot of people who were eagerly waiting for its announcement (and for a sneak peek of the device.) However, just a few days after the convention wrapped up, leaks of photos and specs of the device are spreading like fire across the web.
Here are some of the things that we've picked up on from these anonymous tips and leaks, careof XDA-Developers:
- Dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 768MB RAM
- Android 2.3.2 Gingerbread platform with Sense 3.0
- Screen size estimated to be 4.3"
- qHD 960x540 screen resolution
- 8MP backward-facing camera with VGA forward-facing camera
HTC has begun sending out invitations to an event that might be announcing the HTC Pyramid to the world on April 12 but it looks like the leak has beat them to the punch. It will be interesting to have the final list of specifications as well as the release dates and prices for the device when it will finally be announced, though.
Here are some photos of the leaked HTC Pyramid:
Do you like what you see so far?