Kodak ESP Office 2170: This Is How We Do All-In-One
This is how Kodak does all-in-one. Presenting the Kodak ESP Office 2170 which will take care of all your printing, faxing, scanning, and photocopying needs.
It doesn't do so by ESP as its name suggests but with everything that it can manage, it might as well just be. There are already so many other all-on-devices out there in the market, so what would set this one apart? One word: value.
The ESP Office 2170 makes one claim over anything else: it can offer you the lowest total ink replacement cost that will, in the long run, increase your income (with the use of the stuff that you're printing with it) and not your ink budget. Kodak promises that you can print up to 670 black-text pages or up to 550 for color for every Black Ink Cartridge 30XL.
The Kodak ESP Office 2170 offers features that will make printing and other related office-work a breeze. These include the 25-page automatic document feeder so you can just walk away and leave it to do its work and come back later to collect the printouts.
It has easy-to-use controls and is equipped with easy wireless functionality. It can even print documents and photos from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Blackberry device by simply hooking up the two together.
The ESP Office 2170 is also pre-installed with Kodak's Perfect Page scanning technology which will correct and improve imperfect originals with a better-looking scan. The device also comes with the all-in-one Home Center Software where you can manage and edit your photos and images.
Here are more features of the ESP Office 2170:
- Know how much ink you have before you print with low ink level alert
- Refill paper less often with the 150 sheet paper tray
- Send scans to your PC, e-mail, network folders, memory cards, or USB flash drive
- Scan multiple pictures simultaneously up to 1200 DPI—software creates separate files automatically
- Fast, efficient faxing at 33.6 kbps
- Accomplish critical business tasks effortlessly with the easy-to-use control panel and 1.5 in. display
- Low-cost KODAK Premium Pigment-Based Inks dry instantly, are water resistant, and last a lifetime