Do you easily get annoyed at wayward pencil shavings or eraser residue peppered about your desk? Hate the dust that seems to gather at the corner of your table despite the daily wipe downs you conduct? Then here's an effective and adorable solution that you can look into: the Zamboni Desk Vacuum.
I'm probably one of the few people in the world who thinks that nothing can be too clean in this world. (This is probably the reason why my lovable dog gets weary of me sometimes.) But a clean table and workspace makes for a more productive and work-conducive environment, don't you think?
The Zamboni Desk Vacuum is named after the Zamboni that smooths the ice down at your local ice rink when the skaters have sliced up the ice so badly. The desk vacuum doesn't do anything of that sort; however, it does look like a miniature Zamboni which I think is an added bonus. I'm sure looking at this little vehicle running across my desk will bring a bright smile to my face, especially on those dreaded Monday mornings.
It runs on four AAA batteries and swoops up dust and all sorts of particulate shenanigans lying around on your desk. Spent five minutes a day before work steering it across and over your documents and pen holders to get a cleaner desk and a quirky jump-start to your work day.
Here are its product features:
- Blue-and-white hockey-inspired desk vacuum looks like a miniature Zamboni
- Battery-operated (batteries not included) suction easily picks up dust and crumbs
- Intricately realistic details include snow dump, brushes, and steering wheel
- Sized to fit on any desk or shelf; great for hockey fans and sports enthusiasts
- Measures approximately 13-4/5 by 15-4/5 by 12-1/5 inches
You can get the Zamboni Desk Vacuum here: Amazon