Vitamin waters leaving you tired and run down? Of course! Vitamin and other bottled waters lack what active people need most... protein! Now Liquid Innovations presents Krautkrämer’s MeatWater™ High Efficiency Survival Beverage, all the protein you need for an active, even athletic, lifestyle. In no other bottle can you find gastronomic feasts like MeatWater's breakfasts and dinners. (The Texas BBQ is to die for!) In fact, the MeatWater protein drinks totally "satisfy your inner carnivore."
MeatWater is sure to drown out other protein drinks on the market, largely because this protein drink comes in such delicious varieties that keep expanding to meet every carnivore's favorite food fantasies.
Got a thing for pork? For breakfast, MeatWater is available in four variations: Basic Breakfast (your simple egg, bacon, and buttered toast bottled breakfast) , English Breakfast (purportedly you can taste the runny egg yolks and some extra pork and baked beans), the Brunch Omelet (hold the beans) and even Pizza Prosciutto (Who doesn't love pizza for breakfast? This one's full of Tuscan prosciutto, San Marzano tomatoes, stinky Gorgonzola, champignons, and a hint of basil!)
Other MeatWater flavors are more suitable for dinner; maybe a few for snacks:
- Beef Jerky: Beef with a touch of Hickory (extra dry)
- Beef Stroganof: Sliced Sirloin with mushrooms (garlic+onions)
- Cheese Burger: Ground Beef + Aged Cheddar
- Chicken Teriyaki: Tokyo style Chicken with Shitake mushrooms
- Dirty Hot Dog: Hot Dog in a bun (steroid relish)
- Fish'n Chips: Cod in Beer batter + hand cut fries
- Hungarian Gulash: Beef with paprika and onions
- Italian Sausage: Pork Sausage with Fennel (amino acids)
- Peking Duck: Duck sweet sour (with MSG)
- Tandoori Chicken: Garam Masala Chicken (garlic+ginger)
- Texas BBQ: W-bone Steak with a hint of Peyote
- Wiener Schnitzel: Veal and Bread crumbs (liquid)
Liquid Innovations has just released its newest addition to the MeatWater line, Escargot Chanticleer, in honor of World Water Day . Here are some data from the Escargot Chanticleer consumer tests...
Unfortunately, MeatWaters are currently available only for special events. I understand the MeatWater Peking Duck was made especially for the 2008 Summer Olympics. If you are there, please try one for me. But don't drink it chilled! MeatWaters are best savored at body temperature, which in the hot sun in summer may be as high as 100° - 102°. Just so you know.
via Alice Wang. Enjoy the MeatWater website !
More All About Taste:
Portrait of a City In Pots & Pans
Make Perfect Ice Cubes With A $1300 Ice Cube Mold
Hold Me, Hug Me, Touch Me: The HeartBeans Coffee Grinder