Now this is where video games take exercising to a whole new level. Fit in Six features six ways in which you can work out and burn those daily calories in order to maintain a fit and healthy body. This interactive program is a great way to lose some weight and keep fit right in your very own home. Here's more about the Fit in Six:
"Unlock the power of the six elements of fitness! Cardio, Balance, Upper Body Strength, Lower Body Strength, Core Strength, and Flexibility are the key building blocks in physical fitness. By breaking down exercises into these elements, Fit in Six helps you get fit and reach your goals. Fit in Six workouts are individually tailored, and can be expanded through included and downloadable workouts, keeping you involved and motivated - you can even use your own tunes, combined with synchronized animations and music to the beat.
- Enjoy full-length workouts without interruptionm and choose from different fitness goals to get the exact workout you need. Evaluate your fitness level across multiple categories and tune your workout accordingly.
- Clearly illustrated instructions are explained verbally and visually. Also get your fitness tests and workout achievements visualized in motivating statistics.
- Music, animations, and speech are timed precisely, so you always know you're on track.
- Use your Ubisoft camera for Wii to see yourself next to your virtual trainer, allowing you to easily get into a workout flow."
Round up this week's releases is Yakuza 4, the latest installment in a highly successful series that takes you back to the streets of Tokyo. Lose yourself in this exciting adventure game filled with numerous cultural elements that will have you weaving in and out of the Japanese criminal underworld in search of the truth. Here's more information about this game:
"Yakuza 4 picks up the story of Yakuza 3 one year later and takes the player back to Tokyo. The story starts when a man is shot to death in the ruling territory of the Tojo Clan, the organization that has featured in all games in the series to date. A small gang which belongs to Tojo Clan try to establish what happened and their leader is soon found stabbed to death. These events cause a heated battle between four men over money, power, status and honor. The truth becomes apparent as the lies, betrayals and entwined stories are revealed and when these 4 unflinching men get together, the new legend of Kamurocho is born.
- Get lost in the infamous "sin-city district" of Tokyo, re-created with incredible detail. Walk and fight in back alleys, main streets, city rooftops and underground areas. Enter bars, restaurants, apartments and more.
- Discover and experience Tokyo's adult nightlife. Enjoy hostess bars, karaoke pickup bars, massage parlors, and pachinko palaces. Deep list of western and Japanese branded products.
- And much more: Video Arcades, Gentlemen's Club, Golf & Bowling, Batting Cages, Pool & Darts, Blackjack, Texas Hold’em, Table Tennis and even harbor fishing.
- Experience a deep and twisting crime story where you play all four characters.
- Take on all challengers with a deeper fighting system and new street chases."
Choose from fitness and lifestyle to serious hardcore RPG gaming from this week's latest releases. What titles will you be picking up? Let us know!