New Video Game Releases: Week 12, 2011
Be a real hero in PlayStation Move Heroes which brings together some of the most famous heroes (you guessed it) from different franchises all into one game! Literally guide the heroes as they fight for justice and for their survival on the innovative PlayStation Move motion controller system and get ready for some serious action. Here's more about the game here:
"PlayStation Move Heroes brings together three iconic franchises and fan-favorite characters--Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly, and Bentley--for the first time in an out-of-this-world intergalactic adventure. Explore familiar landscapes from the smash hit franchises Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper ripped apart and rebuilt for PlayStation Move motion controller mayhem. Within these adventures players will test their skills in a host of new and exciting challenges against fiendishly mysterious new adversaries. Take a hold of a whole new arsenal of super powered weapons as you Smash, Hurl, and Shoot your way to freedom.
Key Game Features:
- Mix and match your favorite characters including Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly, and Bentley to create your own super squad of PlayStation Heroes.
- Take a hold of a whole new arsenal of super powered weapons as you Smash, Hurl, and Shoot your way to freedom.
- Team together with a friend in 2 player co-op mode as you work together to defeat these new villainous foes.
- Compatible peripherals include: PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera, DualShock 3 wireless controller, PlayStation Move navigation controller."
Get your trigger finger ready because here's another shooter and you won't want to back down from your enemies in this one. Go against futuristic enemies and save the human race from extinction in the sequel to one of the most lauded first-person shooter games of all time: Crysis 2. Here's more about the game here:
"The world has been ravaged by a series of climatic disasters and society is on the verge of total breakdown. Now the aliens have returned, with a full invasion force bent on nothing less than the total annihilation of mankind, starting by trying to rip the heart out of Earth’s most iconic city. In New York, terrifying alien invaders stalk the streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city’s myriad inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. The city’s systems are in chaos, its streets and skyline are smashed and in flaming ruin. This is New York City like you’ve never seen it before.
Key Game Features:
- New York New York - Crysis set the visual benchmark for PC games that still stands today. Crysis 2 redefines the benchmark on console and PC platforms, shifting their attention to the rich urban jungle of New York City.
- Amazing Aliens and AI - Challenging best-in-class AI with unique group coordination and group behavior systems which give realistic responses to your actions.
- Nanosuit 2 - Adapt your combat tactics by customizing your Nanosuit and weapons in real time with revised modes, unlocking a variety of supersoldier abilities."