New Video Game Releases: Week 13, 2011
Satisfy your need for speed in this exciting multi-player racing game. Interact with other racing buddies using the game's new social networking feature while immersing yourself in a racing video game that can't get any more realistic than this. Here's more about Shift 2: Unleashed by the developer:
"The critically acclaimed Shift franchise returns to the track with Shift 2 Unleashed. The most immersive racing experience to date brings the True Driver's Experience to life with all the intensity and exhilaration of being behind the wheel and competing in the Driver's Battle. From the all-new helmet cam to night racing to frighteningly real physics and crashes, Shift 2 Unleashed delivers all the violence and excitement of race day in a groundbreaking authentic racing experience.
- Next Level of Immersion - Experience visceral first-person racing like never before.
- True Realistic Racing - Shift 2 Unleashed redefines the racing simulator genre by bringing the atmosphere of race day to life.
- Amazing Career Depth and Variety - Earn unlocks and participate in multiple racing disciplines on the way to becoming the FIA GT1 World Champion.
- The Autolog Social Network - Connects friends, share stats, video and images both while you are playing and via your web browser.
- Customize for Show or Customize to Win - Unleash your creativity to turn some of the world's most elite high-performance vehicles into fire-breathing weapons."
Now this is the ultimate game for wrestling fanatics and aficionados. WWE-All Stars brings you fantastic arcade wrestling action featuring some of the most well-known professional wrestlers of all time. Take on the character of your favorite wrestler and challenge your friends to a smack-down. Here's more about the game by developer:
"WWE All-stars is an arcade style wrestling game that pits current superstar wrestlers from the WWE and legends from earlier eras together in the same game. Classic wrestlers like Andre the Giant, Jimmy Snuka, the Ultimate Warrior and many more face off against current superstars like John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton and Undertaker in battles designed to determine who is actually the best of all time in the "squared circle."
- Fun and In-Your-Face WWE Arcade-Style Action - Take WWE action to the next level with high-flying, hard-hitting and high impact gameplay that bridges generations of WWE fans and casual followers alike with fun, intuitive and approachable gameplay that lets you jump right into the ring!
- Best Roster Ever - Choose from the greatest roster of WWE Superstars and WWE Legends EVER assembled in a WWE video game, including John Cena, The Rock, Andre the Giant, Big Show, Triple H, Bret "Hit Man" Hart, Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rey Mysterio and for the first time ever in a THQ/WWE video game, "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
- Four Awesome Character Classes - Punt an opponent sky high. Juggle him with your fists. Weave together killer combinations of high impact moves or best an opponent with your fists of fury.
- Fantasy Warfare - Who is the greatest WWE Superstar of all time? Which generation had the Best Big Man or the Most Impressive High Flier? Find out by choosing a side and playing through epic matchups between WWE.
- Create-a-Superstar - The greatest WWE roster of all time wouldn't be complete without YOUR created WWE Superstars. Customize your Superstar and pit him against the game's WWE Superstars and WWE Legends to see if he can become legendary."
And that concludes this week's edition of the latest video game releases. Which ones will you be picking up?