Pandigital's All-In-One HDTV, Digital Photo Frame, And Cookbook!
The TV set goes, the cookbooks are out. Let's take those barely-magnetized pictures off the frig, the ones you're always picking up from the floor.
Now, that you've made space... Here comes the Pandigital Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame! The first to combine HDTV with digital media for the kitchen, Pandigital will debut the Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame (this needs an acronym...or another name!) at the opening of the 2008 International Home and Housewares Show in Chicago on March 16. 2008.
Pandigital is a leader in digital picture frames, combining different capabilities in each of its picture frames -- from a still picture to a revolving picture show to music, alarm clocks, calendars, and video.
The Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame has a 15-inch LCD screen and a 512 megabyte of internal memory for you photos and recipes. Be prepared to copy your favorite recipes into the Pandigital Kitchen, but it does come with its own recipe book already installed. Pandigital Kitchen can be wall-mounted, under-cabinet mounted, or placed on counter-top resting on its stand.
Here are more features of the Pandigital Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame:
• A mess-proof design that is sealed with glass, so it is protected from water, oil, flour and other common ingredients, as well as from spills and splatters. The sleek design is also easy to clean.
• Interchangeable faceplates in brushed stainless, black and white let customers match their kitchen’s décor.
• Convenient access to all of the functions with the easy-to-use touch-control interface or the remote control, which conveniently tucks away behind the frame for safe storage.
• 512MB of internal memory stores up to 3,200 pages of recipes or digital photos.
• Calendar and clock functions keep customers informed and allow photos, video and music to be programmed for play at specific dates and times.
• The alarm function can be set to remind customers of noteworthy dates and times, including when it’s time for a favorite cooking show.
• The integrated 6-in-1 media reader that supports SD, XD, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro/Memory Stick Duo, Compact Flash and MultiMediaCard.
• Programmable on and off times ensure the frame is ready to be enjoyed.
• Support for a wide array of image, video and audio formats including JPEG, Motion JPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 4 and AVI.
The Pandigital Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame will be available for sale in June 2008 at a retail price of $399. Save your pennies; the kitchen's where it all happens anyway. This is cool!