Perfect for kids, this cool and colorful little gadget is a great accessory for anyone who owns an iPod no matter how young or old you are. The iPod Building Block Speakers act as a stereo speaker system and mini docking station. Although the accessory looks pretty similar to those hard plastic construction blocks most of us are familiar with, you can't actually build things with it. Bummer!
iPod Building Block Speakers: Colorful iPod accessories
The portable plastic iPod accessory is simple to use and couldn't be easier to set up.
- To use, just plug your iPod right onto the building block docking station.
- The unit, by Perpetual Kid, is actually powered by the iPod so no expensive batteries are required.
- The two tiny speakers are located on the front of the device.
- The volume control buttons are located on the front and are well hidden.
- The block is available in a bunch of fun colors - red, green, blue, black, fuchsia, white and yellow.
- The gadget is compatible with all docking iPods including the Mini, Touch 1st generation, Nano 1 to 3rd generation, iPod 3 to 5th generation and Classic.
- The unit is so small and light you can easily carry it in your pocket.
- It is super easy to clean.
- The product is not affiliated with Lego.
- The iPod Building Block Speakers retail for $29.99.
Now you can listen to your favorite tunes anywhere without headphones or ear-buds. Just plug in your iPod and crank up the sound! Be sure to check out the video!