Beauty and Anti-Aging
We feature all the effective, innovative, and unique products to improve your appearance and well-being from around the world here in our "Beauty and Anti-Aging" section. For the latest products and gadgets that help you feel and look younger and do things better, or for anti-aging treatments and new cosmetics that really work, take a look here at what's new in the world of health, beauty, fitness and anti-aging.
Some of our more popular articles are:
- 4 Anti Aging Devices That Really Work And Take Years Off Your Looks
- 5 Hot Beauty Gadgets For Women Over 40
- 10 Cool Gadgets To Assist People With Arthritis & Hand Pain
- The Clearly Better Readers - CliC Readers Product Review
- Get A Better Looking Nose Without Surgery
- Anti Aging Decollette Pads Keep Cleavage Wrinkles At Bay
Is wearable tech beautiful or clunky? Boxy designs seem to dominate the field, or at least they have until now. Read on to learn more about designer, Richard Nicholl's Tinkerbelle-inspired dress made of fiber-optic fabric triggered with LEDs hidden within its folds.
Tasks that require the application of tools to groom or beautify are difficult to manuever for those with poor vision. Among boomers and seniors, 80 percent are affected by significant vision loss due to presbyopia or macular degeneration. Prescription lenses or reading glasses help with reading, if you read at a precise distance, but what about other activities like grooming or applying makeup? Here are six tools I think you'll find very helpful....