What To Buy - Lists, Best, Top and Recommended
Some of our more popular articles covering interesting products and reviews of popular items include:
- Top Gift Ideas To Help People With Back Pain
- Top 10 Best New Spy Cameras For The Sneaky Surveillance Enthusiast
- 4 Anti Aging Devices That Really Work And Take Years Off Your Looks
- Zoomies Binocular Glasses - Stylish? Mayb...But Do They Work?
- 10 Cool Gadgets To Assist People With Arthritis & Hand Pain
- 19+ Best Interactive Pet Gifts: Toys For Cats, Dogs, Horses, Birds, Ferrets and Fish!
Subscribe to get our latest "What To Buy - Lists, Best, Top and Recommended" articles.
When it comes to soaps, I don't waste a moment with anything that is not natural and doesn't have olive oil in it. That's the thing about olive oil, when in doubt, and all else pales, the one ingredient we can all fall back on is olive oil. That's been my philosophy as far as keeping healthy, a philosophy passed from grandma, to mom and to me and I will pass that to my daughters too.
Every woman knows that the key to exerting a strong presence is good makeup; and, the root of all good makeup is perfect foundation. Foundation is so important to the process and outcome of makeup, that women everywhere tolerate the clogged pores, the suffocating layer and the unnatural and painted look of it all.
When is a pet bowl, not just any pet bowl? When it's a BambuBowl by Loving Pets - a pet food bowl made from a lightweight, renewable, recyclable material that you won't have to recycle for a long, long time....
Father's Day. When you get to my father's age, it becomes quite difficult to find something original as a gift. Ties, while quite nice, are well-overplayed and no longer an option. Take him out to lunch? Sure... but again, not the most original of ideas. Movies are a good idea... but unless it's a drafthouse, it's really not that special.
So what to get for Dad on this Father's Day? Well, here are 8 ideas...