What To Buy - Lists, Best, Top and Recommended
Some of our more popular articles covering interesting products and reviews of popular items include:
- Top Gift Ideas To Help People With Back Pain
- Top 10 Best New Spy Cameras For The Sneaky Surveillance Enthusiast
- 4 Anti Aging Devices That Really Work And Take Years Off Your Looks
- Zoomies Binocular Glasses - Stylish? Mayb...But Do They Work?
- 10 Cool Gadgets To Assist People With Arthritis & Hand Pain
- 19+ Best Interactive Pet Gifts: Toys For Cats, Dogs, Horses, Birds, Ferrets and Fish!
Subscribe to get our latest "What To Buy - Lists, Best, Top and Recommended" articles.
Next up for health tracking is Wello, due to ship in the fall. Wello allows you to track your ECG, blood pressure, blood oxygen, temperature and even lung function (Spirometry) "with clinical accuracy", while doubling as an iPhone cover. In order to take a reading, you need to place your thumbs on two points on the back of the case, triggering hidden sensors to begin testing your vital signs. The goal is to help you manage your life better over time.
I'm a procrastinator. I've even procrastinated about writing this article. I read somewhere that you only procrastinate on the things you don't want to do. But then I read somewhere else that procrastination is good for you. Who knows.
Isn't there an app for this? Of course there is. And today it's free. It's called Finish.