Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
Looking for the best crock pot?
I tend to think of seasons in terms of the food we eat and how I prepare meals for my family; it’s either grilling season or slow cooker season. The warmer months of spring and summer are filled with fresh vegetables, salads, and everything and anything on the grill. But the cooler months of fall and winter are filled with soups, casseroles, chili and anything I can dump into my slow cooker. Between the ease of preparing a meal and the all-day smell of comfort food, I highly recommend a quality slow cooker for your kitchen. Whether you are looking to purchase your first slow cooker or upgrade to a newer model, these five are as droolworthy as the food in them.