Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
If the crew on the International Space Station can have a zero-gravity football (aka soccer ball), they can certainly have a zero-gravity espresso machine - if no one minds drinking espresso through a straw. Two Italian companies, coffee roaster Lavazza and space food expert Argotec, have developed a special espresso maker for the ISS, they aptly named the ISSpresso.
All you have to do is look at Instagram to recognize that everyone's a foodie these days, and that makes it harder for industry professionals to impress the general public with unique creations. But that doesn't mean they won't try, and sometimes their creations are intriguing and even frightening.