Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
Chocoholics, we've been told for the last three years how our drug of choice is so beneficial to our health. "Oh, chocolate is a wonderful anti-oxidant! Eat it! It will keep you healthy," they said.
Not so fast....
As delicious as fried food tastes, most people realize that french fries and potato chips are not the healthiest things to eat. Now, food scientists have invented an oven that produces food that looks and tastes fried, but doesn't use the fattening oil that typically gives fried food its taste.
You knew that New York City had the finest water in the world, right? You heard that from a New Yorker. Well, a new company called TAP’D NY™ has recently been formed to exploit that fact and bring that tap water to you… in a bottle. This company has been making a big splash lately, particularly in the press…..