Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
You are not, by far, the only one who can't survive without your morning coffee. But is your love of that bring-me-into-the-world-of- the-living cup of coffee strong enough to power a coffee grinder with your heart?
Time Magazine picked the Lotus® as one of the Best Inventions of 2006, and the inventor, Steve Hengsperger, just won the Ontario Premier's Innovator Of the Year Award, 2008, for his two Lotus inventions. What is a Lotus and why is it used as a verb?
Sometimes you may just want a few bites of an apple, but you feel compelled to stuff down the whole thing since otherwise you'd just have to throw it away.