Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
This Earth Day, Bon Appetit proposed a challenge to every one of us to reduce our carbon "foodprints" by 25 percent, because just our foodprints -- all the energy it takes to grow, process, transport and prepare food -- are responsible for ONE-THIRD of all global greenhouse gas emissions. Bon Appetit is serious about its challenge and it has started its campaign by giving us some help: a Low Carbon Diet calculator!
Baby food can be expensive and lack quality nutrition, which is why American parents are catching on to a European trend worth investing in.
If you have taken to serving drinks in dark rooms so your guests might miss the ugly spots and lint on your glassware, there may be a solution to your problem in the form of a product called Wubeez Glass Cleaning Cloths. Wubeez may sound like a name straight out of Bugs Bunny's mouth, but the cloths promise to do an adult job of removing spots, streaks, and lint from glassware!