Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
When you think of Easter, amongst other things, many of us think of eggs. Perhaps some Cadbury chocolate eggs or the dyed, bright colored Easter eggs kids find in Easter egg hunts.
The following ads take a different look at eggs, and companies around the world use the incredible egg in advertising for a variety of products.
Yep. It's going to be the new tongue twister: "Peter Piper picked a peck of PickleSickle Pops." That would certainly tickle the co-founders of PickleSickle.com. They make the puckable PickleSickle Pop and market it primarily to schools, the very place such a tongue twister might thrive.
Sucking pickle pops may not sound like your thing, but pucker-up and read on...