Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
For those whose morning buzz lacks glow, don't give up! A new breakfast cereal promises to top your morning off with speed and efficiency. The first tester of Captain Buzz's Spazztroids went 27 days without sleep, after eating only one bowl of the cereal. During that time, he was able to speed through required doctoral course work and complete his PhD dissertation on "The Hallucinations of a Sleep-Deprived Mind."
If three kid inventors have anything to say about it, all vegetables will taste like chocolate... even brussel sprouts! Yep! Three third-graders from Annapolis, MD have invented "The Micro Flavor Machine," and won a shot at the finals of the 2008 Toshiba/National Science Teachers Association ExploraVision Awards.