Food and Drink
This "Food and Drink" section of our site features all the interesting and innovative food and drink products from around the globe as well as all the products for making, serving, storing food and drink items on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- Must Tastes: 20 Wild & Weird Potato Chip Flavors
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 8 Fake Foods
- Little Colds Honey Pops Lollipops Soothe Kid's Sore Throats Naturally
- Coffee Copies: The Top 7 Chinese Starbucks Ripoffs
- The Top Ten Strange and Unusual Japanese Chewing Gums
- 10 Best Gourmet Chocolates All Dressed Up For Valentine's Day
Subscribe to our latest "Food and Drink" articles.
The world's food supply and distribution methods are being challenged by a growing population, climate change, over-cropped soil, chemical contaminants and other environmental factors. The challenges are many and so are the possible efficient solutions, and you are being invited to develop a solution based on one of nature's ways of solving them. Sponsored by the Biomimicry Institute and the Ray C. Anderson Foundation, The Biomimicry Global Design Challenge (BGDC) awaits your solution with a $100,000 "Ray of Hope" prize for the winner and access to the tools you need to get your design manufactured and ready to go to work!