Gaming, Video Games, Online, Mobile, Multiplayer, Console and More
This section of our site features all the gaming and video game related articles on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- 10 Horror Games You Need To Play
- 3 Best Online Scary Games and Websites
- Top Ten Resources For The Aspiring League Of Legend Player
- Which Next Generation Gaming Console Is Best For You
- The Hidden Costs of Independent Gaming
- Ten Best Free And Paid Online Multiplayer Games On Facebook
Please also see our page for "Toys and non-computer Games (e.g. board games, etc.)" here.
Subscribe to our latest "Video Games, Gaming, Online, Mobile, Multiplayer, Console and More" articles.
In GTA V - which may well be one of the best-selling PS3/360 games of the decade - much of the game's menu is accessed through the iFruit phone, an in-game parody of the Apple iPhone. Someone apparently thought it might be fun to own their own iFruit. You can too, if you've an iPhone 5 or 5S.
Sixense - the same folks responsible for the development of the Razer Hydra - earlier this month announced a new VR sensor system that, quite frankly, makes the Hydra look a little bit old-fashioned. It's called the Sixense STEM, and it allows you to take full-body control of your video game.