Gaming, Video Games, Online, Mobile, Multiplayer, Console and More
This section of our site features all the gaming and video game related articles on InventorSpot.com.
Some of our more popular articles include:
- 10 Horror Games You Need To Play
- 3 Best Online Scary Games and Websites
- Top Ten Resources For The Aspiring League Of Legend Player
- Which Next Generation Gaming Console Is Best For You
- The Hidden Costs of Independent Gaming
- Ten Best Free And Paid Online Multiplayer Games On Facebook
Please also see our page for "Toys and non-computer Games (e.g. board games, etc.)" here.
Subscribe to our latest "Video Games, Gaming, Online, Mobile, Multiplayer, Console and More" articles.
Too busy with that game of Madden to hit the gym? Don't want to miss the Flavor of Love II reunion? Don't worry because modern technology has you covered.
Today's guest blogger, Ed Phillipps, is a freelance journalist based in Pittsburgh, where he writes weekly sports articles for three newspapers. He graduated with highest honors from the Community College of Allegheny County and is currently moving towards a degree in communications from the University of Pittsburgh with the speed of a glacier. Today, Ed lets everyone know you can get some exercise in without leaving your TV.
Here's his article
* * * * * * * * * * * read more »With childhood obesity setting new records every year, this was inevitable: video game workouts. Has it come to this? Is this the only way to convince us to drag ourselves off the couch and get a bit of exercise? I'm afraid so. With parents worried about the ever-changing girth of their children and video game companies worried that their consumers --no pun intended-- might actually go outside into the sunlight, we have been blessed with video game and television workouts.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Double Agent was released on October 17th, 2006, for the XBox 360. It was developed and published by Ubisoft. The game is also to be released on the XBox, PlayStation 2, Gamecube, and PC on October 26th, 2006. Splinter Cell Double Agent is the fourth installment of the well known Splinter Cell series, all of which are developed and published by Ubisoft. read more »
Have you ever gotten hungry just watching the cooking channel on cable? What if you could smell it too?
Our guest blogger, Emily Swan, graduated with highest honors from Butler University in Indianapolis. After school, she worked in public relations for Borders Group Inc, the book, music, and movie retailer. She's since jumped the PR fence and now works as a freelance writer. An avid science junkie, we hope you'll enjoy her quirky (and sometimes philosophical) takes on modern gadgets. Emily gives us a glimpse of what our future can be like while we're watching TV at home.
Here's Emily's article for AmericanInventorSpot.com:
At the beginning of the twentieth century, French writer, Marcel Proust, explored a theory that human senses are intricately entwined with memory.
read more »
That’s right, the final day of TGS 2006 is upon us! Adding to my previous coverage of Tokyo Game Show 2006, this is an overview and my opinions of Tokyo Game Show 2006: Day Three. Tokyo Game Show has been running for 10 years, and is hosting the video game industries' top company’s best products, all available to the public. This is what happened at Tokyo Game Show 2006: Day Three!
read more »
Adding to my coverage of Tokyo Game Show 2006, this is an overview and my opinions of Tokyo Game Show 2006: Day Two. Tokyo Game Show has been running for 10 years, and is hosting the video game industries' top company’s best products, all available to the public. This is what happened at Tokyo Game Show 2006: Day Two!