Gator Gripper : Tooth Removal Device
Inventor Name: Lance Long DDS and Fern Rossi Gramma
Invention Status: Patented
Patent Number: U.S. 5904482 ; Canada 2259741
Keywords: Gator Gripper ; Loose baby tooth
Gator Gripper is a unique, child-friendly gadget designed to
to enable adults to grasp and remove a loosened baby tooth.
Slim plastic design allows the Gripper to slip easily into the
the mouth of a child to grip a loose tooth as it's safely
- 2015 Smart ForTwo Brabus: Brainy Gets Brawny
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- China's Gigantic Toilet Waterfall Has Citizens Flushed With Pride
- 16 Crazy Yet Awesome Alternate Christmas Trees
- Want Your Gummi Bears In A Chandelier?
- The Denny Has All The Right Features For The Urban Commuter
- 11 Holiday Hairstyles Sure To Shock Santa
- Create Tracks Or Highways With PlayTape. Chugga Chugga, Vroom, Vroom!
- China's Most Watched Intersection Fades To Black
- Cristiano Ronaldo Plugs The Facial Fitness Pao Smile Trainer & Anti-Aging Exerciser
- 2015 Skoda Fabia Lets Owners Personalize Their Dashboards
- 13 Strange and Bizarre Gifts For The Weirdos In Your Life
- Breaking Bad Toys No Longer Available At Toys R Us. If Fake Meth Is On Your Kid's Christmas List, You'll Need To Shop Elsewhere
- Camping In A State Of Suspension -- A Suspended Tent That Is
- Robot Snowplow from Japan Eats Up Snow, Poops Out Bricks
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.