Invention Information Guide
Do you have an invention idea? Do you need invention help? Do you need advice on how to get started? Do you want to know how to grow your invention business? Do you want to license your invention or sell it yourself?
We don't have all the answers, but we have collected some resources and information to take your invention idea to market, to help you start up or grow your invention related business.
Overview Of Our Invention Information Resources
Welcome to our Invention Information Guide!
We have two parts to our Invention Information Resources. We have an extensive collection of links to resources helpful to inventors going through the invention process. We also have our own Invention Informaton Guide.
We have hundreds of article on all aspects of the invention process, starting your invention business and growing it, so a good way to find what you need is to do a search using the search box on the top of all of our pages.
Here's our list of links and resources to help you with your invention ideas:
- General List of Resources and Websites for Inventors
- Invention Cons, Scams and Other Problems
- Business Advice For Inventors
- Lawyers, Legal Help and Legal Forms for Inventors
- Market Research For Your Invention Idea
- Patenting Your Invention
- Financing Your Invention
- Prototyping Your Invention Ideas Into Products
- Manufacturing Your Invention Idea Or Product
- Product Development Of Your Invention Idea
- Licensing Your Invention Idea Or Product
- Marketing Your Invention Or Product
- Press Releases For Your Product Or Business
- Trade Shows And Product Shows For Your Invention Or Product
- International Patents For Your Invention
- Inventor Groups And Organizations
- Inventor Calendar Of Events and Tradeshows
- List of Helpful Websites for Inventors
Note: For more detailed guidance, you can also look for additional advice and tips in our collection of recommended books for inventors.