International Patents for Your Invention
Looking for International or Foreign Patents for Your Invention or New Product Idea?
Foreign Government Patent Office
- European Intellectual Property Association - The European Intellectual Property Association (EIPAWEB) represents over 100 non-governmental and other not-for-profit organisations interested in protection the intellectual property of all europeans.
- Canada - Access to over 75 years of Canadian patent descriptions and images. You can search,retrieve and study more than 1,500,000 patent documents. Includes Canadian Patent Office Record
- Europe - Contains information on the organization, its sub-offices, patent information products, news, calendar of courses and seminars, and access to the Esp@ceNet searchable database of over 50 million patent documents. (In the Quick Access / Patent Information search box choose 'Free databases' and click 'Go'.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- World Intellectual Property Organization
Other Helpful International Patent Resources
- International Patent Classification and Terminology - Brief Guide to the IPC in 5 languages
- Canadian Innovation Centre - A not-for-profit corporation dedicated to assisting Canadian inventors and innovative companies. Their services include providing a clear, objective commercialization assessment at a reasonable cost.
- British Columbia Inventors Society - Registered non-profit society dedicated to helping inventors develop and market their ideas.