How To Get Started With Your Idea or Invention
There is an overwhelming amout of invention related information available for inventors. Generally, it is a good idea to take a look at some helpful books on the Invention process and some general articles to give you a foundation for understanding all the various aspects of the invention process.
Once you have a good sense of the overall process of inventing, you should then focus on learning about the various aspects of the invention process before you think of doing anything else.
You may find these general articles on the invention process helpful:
Helpful Articles on Invention Process from InventorSpot.com
- Myra Per-Lee's Invention Advice Blog
- The Brutal Truth About the Invention Process
- The Invention Timeline - How Long Does it All Take
- Ten Rules Every Inventor Should Know - by David Pressman
- The Top 10 Lies of Inventors
- Wade Sun's 13 Rules of Invention Success
- Incorporating the Concept of Survival Into the Process
- Protecting Your Idea: Why and How Stategies Should Differ
In addition to these articles, and all the other information on InventorSpot.com, you may find the following resources helpful in finding invention advice, finding suitable invention service providers, and checking for scams.