Inventor Resources and Websites
Key Invention Websites
- InventorSpot.com - the best and most popular website for independent inventors.
- US Patent and Trademark Office - Inventor Resource Website
- US Copyright Office
- US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- United Inventor's Association
- Regional and Local Inventor Supports Groups
Other Helpful Resources
- InventorSpot.com Invention Forum
- Technology Commercialization Learning Center - Comprehensive coverage of the technology commercialization process.
- U.S. Department of Energy's (DOE's) Inventions and Innovation (I&I) offers financial and technical support to inventors and businesses for promising energy-saving concepts and technologies.
- BKFK (By Kids For Kids)
Note: If you have a resource or website that is of interest to the inventor community and you would like to exchange links with us, please contact us.