The AutoSkyBot is a automated flying robotic system, point to point transportation.
The craft uses jets, the exhaust is used for lift vertically and propels it horizontally on three axises. Four engine produce the thrust, and if, at anytime an engine fails or (begins to fail) on any one of the lifting three axises engines, the center forth engines exhaust is diverted to that failing engine, thus, a built in redundant fail save system. All three lifting axises have gimballed nozzles, that have a 180 degree of rotation and 90 degree horizontal to vertical axis. The engines are use to create a Mach one or better air speed inside the exhaust duct, where upon the nozzle inside the duct have hydrogen injectors, thus creating a scram-jet pressured exhaust. The engine are fashioned after the Williams International modeled engines, light weight and very powerful, the engine don't have the be used at peek performance or at high speed. They just need enough to create Mach one air speed inside the exhaust duct. The craft can be build of standard aluminum or titanium welded joints and Kevlar skin. Over all thrust to weight ratio would be some where around 8 to 1, depending on the utility uses and loads carried.
So to conclude: the craft has no moving parts out side the vehicle and can be placed flat against the walls or windows of any build structure. A verity of utility attachments can be placed on to the forward cabin, and being that it can be flown autonomously with out a pilot cabin, the motor box housing can be attached to a cargo container. However two motor box housing would be needed, one at the front and one at the rear. The wings are unique feature that give the craft greater stability in hover, landing, and high cross wind configurations. The most unique feature is the five strategically place Super High Density Super Conductive Electromagnetic Harmonic Pulse Wave Guild Motors, essentially super speakers creating a sound wave directed to a singularity in front of the craft while in flight, disrupting the air flow in front of the vehicle flight path, thus reducing drag.
More details are provided at http://picasaweb.google.com/Kevbro007.
A brief outline of the construction, materials, and technology follows:
1. (VTOHLJATT)- Vertical Takeoff Hover Landing Jet Aerial Terrestrial Transport.
2.The vehicle has four models starting with the single seat version, capable of lifting the pilot and two passengers. The 2 seater version is capable of lifting the pilot, co.-pilot and 2 passengers and the 4 seater version is capable of lifting the pilot, the co.-pilot, engineer, navigator and 4 passengers, and the final version is a twelve passanger. Each version configured to maintained an equal, thrust over weight, and lift, ratios, based line is 51 percent of total usage potential in 3 engines.(For the purposes of this paper I will be dicribing the single version with some exceptions.)
3. All vehicle versions will enable the occupants to take off vertically, hover, move left, right, up, down, foward, backward, land, and roam short distances. Equiped with Four turbo fan jet exhaust vectored thrust. Individual engines are based on the Williams International Corps, jet engines, model FJ33-1.counter rotation turbo fan-jets; appox: 17” Dia. by 37.8 in Length, 300 pounds in dry weight. Capable of thrusts of up to 1200 up to 2900 static line trust. Multiple that time 4, that’s, 4800 to 11,600 pound of static line trust, or Flight lift, for the single seated version.
4. The purpose of the vehicle is to enable the vehicle to maneuver in very tight, confined, spaces. The overall size of the vehicles baseline model is no larger than an ordinary, domestic compact import car. Approximently 19 feet long, 6 feet wide, and 11 feet tall. (2 seater VTOHLJATT version.) Uses for the vehicle are virtually unlimited. For instance, imagine a fire on the 60th floor of a building, trapping all occupants of the building above the 61st floor with no means of escape; now imagine the vehicle being able to fly vertically and hug the wall, shatter the window glass to the inside, so that glass doen’t fall outside outside the building and shower fire fighter below. Such as it is, a normal helicopter cannot preform this task. This vehicle is able to rescue victims form that buildings window and safely return them to ground, then return within minutes to save even more. Now imagine another similar vehicle with a pumping system transporting a fire hose to the 60th floor and quickly extinguish the fire. (Laddered truck are incapible of preforming this mission as well.) Firefighter delivery system, are just some of the example. Another example would be a Coast Guard rescue basket, still another would be the ability to rescue a heart attack patient within a grove of trees, or say he’s hanging on to that tree after flood waters wash his car off the road, unable to reach victim or move him to a safe distance, the Jatt mobil can roll and fly with in feet of the victim and make the rescue a seccuss. With no external moving parts to get hung up in the tree cover, the JATT mobil is the logical choice.
5. The skelitol constructure material of the vehicle, will consist of using titanium flat stock, square, rectangle, and round tubing. and will be assembled in part, engine housing and foward crew cabin All exhaust ducts will be manufactured out of light weight carbo carbo ceramic fiber composite construction. Exhaust ducted lift will primarily come from three of the four engines. The fourth engine will supplement intake air power, limited mobilit and generating electricity power. The intake fans will consist of two counter rotating intake blades. The bottom intake fan will be capable of pushing, pulling or closing off air flow. Enigne air supply blade when close, will then draw air in from the second air supply vents localed on the top of the engine housing.
6. Cabin features consisting of a heads-up display projected on to the cockpit canopy, this will give you night vision, thermal imaging, polar vision, binocular vision, all at voice recognition commands, emergency locator beacon, reverse video imaging, video avionics, flight recorder, fuel consumption, speed control, flight duration, Doppler radar, radio range finder, video digital projector, engine output gauges and all technical advisory warning systems.
7. Crew cabin canopy and engine housing compartments will be come separated In the case of an emergency. The engine compartment will deploy a dron chute, (for stbility), then a drag shut will then deploy three seperate parachutes separating the engine compartment from the crew cabin. A paraglide shut will be deployed from the crew cabins back fire wall thus allow for limited maneuverability upon on decent for a controlled landing. Inside the crew cabin just before touch down, airbags will be deployed, to envelop the occupants, thus redocing the shock on impact with the ground.
8. Fuel supply will come from a karosene and corn alcohol mixture. A tricycle landing gear for ground roving and maneuvers. Seven gyroscopic. A fuel capacity of 180 gallons placed on both sides equally distributing the weight. Electronics, hydraulics, and flight controls will all be contained in the engine compartment framework.