Ironing is such a pain, whether I do it everyday or once a week, I end up with a pain in the back and a short fuse. Come to think of it, I know nobody who likes this chore, no...nobody.
Making this much hated daily necessity somewhat simpler is the stylish and functional Ironman, ironing board.
The Ironman has a simple but effective design. The unique shape allows one to iron with ease as the Ironman is shaped like a man, though a flat one. The two arms and two legs allows for draping shirts and trousers on the arms and legs without having to move around constantly.
The Ironman is available in a choice of three colors: Red, Green, and Blue.
The Ironman has many other features which make it a premium product:
- A hole in the Ironman's head for the iron cord - reducing tangles
- Woven Steel mesh body, robust construction.
- Use the Ironman as a clothes hanger when not in use.
- Adjustable in height from 70-90cms.
- Replacement, padded covers available.
And what is one expected to pay for the innovative Ironman ironing board? Only about $174.56.
Aditi Simlai Tiwari