Life after a High Chair - HotSpotMama Find
I just went on the Combi website to look at a stroller my girlfriend was telling me about when I came across a relatively new product they have called the Combi Transition High Chair / Table and Chair.
So what do you do when your child starts climbing out the high chair and there is no longer a use for it? Combi's come up with a solution. Combi has made a high chair that converts into a table and chair.
Here's the info on the Transition:
1. 3 position reclining seat with 5-point harness and footrest
2. Lightweight, portable chair with removable, washable seat cushion can be easily removed from base, which turns into table.
3. Includes adjustable, removable and dishwasher-safe tray; 2 bottle holders, and pencil tray and book support on toddler tabl.
4. Maxium weight limit is up to 40 lbs.
5. Comes in three different colors: mango, pink diva (pink) and marina (blue).
I still have two high chairs in my basement and I don't know what to do with them. They're not in great shape or I would have donated them. Combi's idea seems like a great one. But don't hold me to it since I haven't tried to put one of my kids into it. I wonder if it really works well. Let me know if you try it out.
If you're interested, you can see the Combi Transition here.
* * * * *