Combi Transition High ChairI just went on the Combi website to look at a stroller my girlfriend was telling me about when I came across a relatively new product they have called the Combi Transition High Chair / Table and Chair.
So what do you do when your child starts climbing out the high chair and there is no longer a use for it? Combi's come up with a solution. Combi has made a high chair that converts into a table and chair.
Here's the info on the Transition:
1. 3 position reclining seat with 5-point harness and footrest
2. Transition Table and ChairLightweight, portable chair with removable, washable seat cushion can be easily removed from base, which turns into table.
3. Includes adjustable, removable and dishwasher-safe tray; 2 bottle holders, and pencil tray and book support on toddler tabl.
4. Maxium weight limit is up to 40 lbs.
5. Comes in three different colors: mango, pink diva (pink) and marina (blue).
I still have two high chairs in my basement and I don't know what to do with them. They're not in great shape or I would have donated them. Combi's idea seems like a great one. But don't hold me to it since I haven't tried to put one of my kids into it. I wonder if it really works well. Let me know if you try it out.
If you're interested, you can see the Combi Transition here.
* * * * *
If you like this article, please Subscribe to Our Feed RSS