Big Idea Group (BIG) brings together creative inventors with innovation-seeking companies. Our goal is to discover and refine promising innovations and present them to the best-matched licensing companies, splitting licensing fees with inventors. Our services are free, honest, and confidential. Since our founding in 2000, Big Idea Group has helped to license or bring to market over 60 products for inventors.
BIG is organized by different markets. Our main areas of interest are in:
- Consumer Product Goods
- Food, Beverage, and Packaging
- Personal Media and Technology
- Promotional Products
For more information about BIG’s areas of interest, please visit our website.
Big Idea Grouphttp://www.bigideagroup.net
Allison Pappenfus - Inventor Relations ManagerEmail Contact Form
Whether you're a professional or an amateur and whether your idea is at prototype stage or just a scribble on a napkin, you'll receive helpful advice from BIG. We offer inventors:
- A free, simple, confidential, and honest way to have ideas evaluated by experts
- Evaluations in person, over the phone, or by mail
- Help in developing, designing, and presenting those ideas we elect to represent
- Strategic targeting of companies likely to be most receptive
- Negotiation of a fair and equitable licensing arrangement
- Special opportunities to participate in Idea Hunts and contests conducted by our clients
Visit our website to learn how to submit your idea to BIG.
Terms of Service
BIG does not charge inventors for reviewing or representing ideas. We make money by licensing ideas—selling a company the rights to produce an invention in return for royalties and advance money—and from fees that companies sometimes pay us for services. As your agent, we generally split advances and royalties 50/50 with you on the licensing deals we negotiate. Because we do not charge for our services and can only invest in a limited number of ideas, we represent only about 1-3% of the ideas we evaluate.
Big Idea Group wants to ensure that its relationships with inventors and corporate partners are fair and clear. If you plan to submit an idea to Big Idea Group, please read our legal agreements on our website, which are designed to precisely define our relationship with you and to protect us both.