Don't wait until it’s too late. Make packaging your first thought--not your last. I get hundreds of inquiries a month asking how to package products. Most of the time, they are in crisis mode because they did not think about the package until crunch time. I just got a call from an entrepreneur whose packaging was a disaster. She never thought about the role packaging plays in her product’s success until her retailer said "NO WAY" to her product packaging. She had to start over. As a result, she lost a great deal of money in the process.
To help others learn that lesson before it is too late, I have come up with a basic consultation offering education on packaging products to sell. Whether you are an entrepreneur, inventor, work from home mom, or a small business person with an idea or product it is imperative to understand the role packaging plays in a successful product launch.
Packaging 101…it is simple and offers the basics of what you need to know. The "Nuts and Bolts" of how product packaging works; The "How To" of packaging your product to sell; The "Inside Scoop" on finding a packaging supplier; How to have premium packaging on a shoe string budget; How to avoid packaging disasters. To put it simply, packaging will make or break your product’s success or failure. Packaging is "Retail's First Moment of Truth," so you better be in front of the right audience with the right message and build your package to tell it all.
If you know nothing about packaging and don't know where to start or even how to find a packaging supplier, you have come to the right place. Just contact me for a wealth of resources and expertise just for you.
JoAnn HinesEmail Contact Form
10 Ways Clients Utilize the Packaging Diva Packaging Consulting Services:
- They need the services of a packaging consultant or expert.
- They want to keep up with the latest packaging trends, technologies and innovations.
- They have an upcoming conference where the need a packaging speaker and packaging expert for the program.
- They are expanding into new consumer markets and require packaging expertise to make their products sell.
- They want to target a specific demographic and need to understand how packaging influences the way we shop and buy.
- They have a new product to introduce and want to make sure their packaging is on target.
- They are considering a merger or acquisition and need to understand the intricacies of the packaging marketplace.
- They need to find a packaging vendor to package their products.
- They need to stay competitive on what's happening in the packaging industry.
- Finally, They know nothing about packaging but need to learn in a hurry.
Terms of Service
The Packaging Diva provides a wide variety of services. We offer a number of affordable high value options for inventors such as the Packaging Bootcamps that start at $200 for a 4 hour intensive workshop, to private custom consultations which vary greatly in price depending on the circumstances and the terms of the engagement, but typically average about $200 per hour. Here are some examples of how inventors use my services:
Photo/artwork review and quick analysis - $200 per hour. This consists of reviewing artwork sent to me in electronic format and providing commentary via the telephone. If a written report is required, additional consultation time will be billed at my standard hourly rate. One hour minimum commitment.
Copy and verbiage review and quick analysis - $200 per hour. This consists of reviewing copy sent to me in electronic format and providing commentary via the telephone. If a written report is required, additional consultation time will be billed at my standard hourly rate. One hour minimum commitment.
Question and sourcing issues via email correspondence - $150 per hour. This is the ideal solution for finding a vendor or a packaging resource or a pressing packaging question. One hour minimum commitment. Don't wait until it's too late. Make packaging your first thought--not your last. All services are paid via credit card in advance of scheduling an appointment.