This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Gift Giving In The World Of Social Networking: Buy Your Facebook Friend A Real Gift Using Get Them Inby Beth Graddon-Hodgson
Facebook gifts are great, but truly do fall into the "it's the thought that counts" mentality, since naturally, the bouquet of gorgeous roses gifted to you by a crush, or the nice cold beer presented to you by a friend appears as no more than a sub-par graphic accompanied by a personal message. BuyYourFriendaDrink.com has captured the market that bridges the gap between virtual gifts, and those that can be redeemed in the real world. However, unlike another new startup, Get Them In, it doesn't allow you to show off your gift-giving generosity on your favorite social networking sites.
- Johammer J1 Electric Motorcycle: Two-Wheeled Barrel Of Fun
- Smile! But Only If You're A Man: Introducing White Now Men Toothpaste
- Despite Doomed Predictions, Facebook Is Not Dying Out – It Just Has Google-Like Aspirations
- Switzerland Will Host Cybathlon, The World's First Bionic Olympics, In 2016
- Google Glass & Politicians Through The Looking Glass
- Sweden Is Using Video Games To Spread Peace, Love, And Democracy
- Tips And Tools For Organizing Your Product And Market Research
- Why Weren't Malaysia Airlines' Passengers Texting or Tweeting? [UPDATED]
- Egg-cellent Street Art Made For Google Earth
- Have A Look At How Far Honda's ASIMO Robot Has Come
- BioWeld1: Amazing Israeli Invention Eliminates Surgical Scars and Stitches
- Chinese Company Cranks Out 10 3D-Printed Houses In 24 Hours
- 5 Driving Aids That Make Driving Easier & Safer
- Get Mad "Ups" With The Pro Power Jumper
- I Can See Your Boobs; X-Ray Glasses Become a Reality
We have advertisers on our site, and they are our main source of revenue. We may at times receive a small affiliate commission when we mention a product on our site with a link to their site. The opinions expressed about products on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted by the writer in the article.