This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With social media becoming increasingly more popular with people of all generations joining sites like Facebook, Twitter and Myspace; it was only a matter of time until tongue-in-cheek fashion producers began to make clothing that attacks social media.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
- Surgery Selfies Making The Rounds At Chinese Hospitals
- Giant Godzilla Christmas Tree Spruces Up Tokyo Mall
- Indian Car Owner Looks Back On A Decade Driving In Reverse
- E-Traces Allows Dancers To Create Visual Strokes Through Their Movements
- Barefoot Running To The Next Level: Nike Footstickers
- ‘Data Scientist’ Replaces ‘Social Media Scientist’ In LinkedIn’s 2014 Top Skills List
- Akrapovič Full Moon Concept Motorcycle Is The Wheel Thing
- Noa Raviv: Defective Digital Images Inspire 3-D Printed Collection
- Bomber Barrel: Duffel Bag For The Modern Individual
- 2015 Honda N-Box Slash Explores Inner Space With California Diner Style
- Chinese Villagers Pilfer Natural Gas Using Huge Bags. Oh, The Hunanity!
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- Leak Free: Business Has A Simple Solution To Feminine Hygiene Worldwide
- Versatile Wearable Tech: A Sheet of Paper That Doubles As a Scarf
- Reinvented Bebo, Now A Cartoon-y Chat App Vs Facebook Competitor
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.