This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
Many of you are likely familiar with the case of the American student from Berkley back in April of 2008 who when he was taken into custody by Egyptian police managed to send out a short tweet via SMS saying "Arrested." Subsequently his embassy and the press were notified and he was eventually released (see CNN story) thanks to his twitter distress call.Yesterday in China there was a very similar situation, where blogger Peter Guo, who goes by the twitter handles amoiist, sent out the following plea for help:
- Radiate Apparel Shows You What Muscles You're Working
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Is The New Social Network Tsu An MLM?
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- Shake Up The World With Creepy Snow Globes
- Innovative Wearable Tech Germ Block: The Germinator Transit Jacket
- Want An Easier Way To Apply Pressure To A Wound?
- Breaking Bad Toys No Longer Available At Toys R Us. If Fake Meth Is On Your Kid's Christmas List, You'll Need To Shop Elsewhere
- Want Your Gummi Bears In A Chandelier?
- Create Tracks Or Highways With PlayTape. Chugga Chugga, Vroom, Vroom!
- 21 Best and Easiest DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids This Year
- Haulers For Help: Ten More Trucks Of The People Of Walmart
- Basepro Is More Than Just A Laptop Tray
- Want A Garden On Your Wall?
- Hover Ball: A Ball Safe Enough To Play With In The House
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.