This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
Many of you are likely familiar with the case of the American student from Berkley back in April of 2008 who when he was taken into custody by Egyptian police managed to send out a short tweet via SMS saying "Arrested." Subsequently his embassy and the press were notified and he was eventually released (see CNN story) thanks to his twitter distress call.Yesterday in China there was a very similar situation, where blogger Peter Guo, who goes by the twitter handles amoiist, sent out the following plea for help:
- Moff Band Provides Sound Effects For Your Child’s Imagination
- New Technology Allows Production Of Solar Cells In Gorgeous Array Of Colors
- Invention Of The Week? New Cell Phone App Brings Internet To Developing Countries
- Take A Trip: Vehicles Made With Hemp Are Creating A Buzz
- Don't Want Candy? 40 Fun Creative Gifts To Fill Your Easter Basket
- Fogo's Smart Flashlight Proves Nothing Is Safe From the Smart Trend
- Want The World's Most Expensive Scoop Of Ice Cream? Take Out A Loan!
- Blue Jeans Meetings Are More About What You’re Sharing Than Wearing
- Smart Artificial Skin Feels Rain and The Touch of a Hand
- Top 10 Baby Strollers That Are Best For YOU!
- Dogs Gone Camping: 6 Must Have Dog Items To Take Camping
- Five Best New Rockers For Baby
- 10 Best New Surveillance And Hidden Spy Cameras For The Super Sneaky
- Coolbox Is The World's Smartest Toolbox
- Ciao! Baby Portable High Chair Is Flippin Genius
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. When we link to certain sites, we may receive a small commission for sales using our links. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.