This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With social media becoming increasingly more popular with people of all generations joining sites like Facebook, Twitter and Myspace; it was only a matter of time until tongue-in-cheek fashion producers began to make clothing that attacks social media.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
- Ruff: Pauline van Dongen’s Newest 3-D Wearable Tech
- Facebook’s Parce Minces Things, Not Words
- Ingenious App 'Ignore No More' Gets Kids To Return Your Phone Calls
- CERN Scientists Set to Make Contact with Parallel Universe with Large Hadron Collider
- Dior Stick On Eyeliner Patches Simplify Your Makeup Routine
- The Latest, Smartest, And Coolest Self Defense Gadgets For Women
- Raytheon Engineers Reveal How Technology Will Detect Alien Spaceships
- Plan Toys Toaster: Move Over Betty Crocker
- Tribot - How Can You Not Love Him?
- Recyclable Polyester Fabric: Returnity For All Eternity
- Art of the Yakuza: Japan's Tattooed Men & Women
- 10+ Gadget Gifts For Older Dads And Grandpas
- Wacky Wearable Gadget: World’s Smallest Watch For Your Finger Nail
- EDAG Light Cocoon Concept Car Makes Like A Leaf
- 42 Creative Ways To Advertise Your Small Business On A Small Budget
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. When we link to certain sites, we may receive a small commission for sales using our links. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.