This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Gift Giving In The World Of Social Networking: Buy Your Facebook Friend A Real Gift Using Get Them Inby Beth Graddon-Hodgson
Facebook gifts are great, but truly do fall into the "it's the thought that counts" mentality, since naturally, the bouquet of gorgeous roses gifted to you by a crush, or the nice cold beer presented to you by a friend appears as no more than a sub-par graphic accompanied by a personal message. BuyYourFriendaDrink.com has captured the market that bridges the gap between virtual gifts, and those that can be redeemed in the real world. However, unlike another new startup, Get Them In, it doesn't allow you to show off your gift-giving generosity on your favorite social networking sites.
- A Former Blizzard Developer Has Invented Video Game Stories That Can Literally Tell Themselves
- These Robotic Plants Are Going To Be Capable Of Growth - Just Like The Real Thing
- Google's Hummingbird Algo Shifts Search From Keywords To Semantic Technology [Web 3.0]
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- Hail Stallin': Ten Creative Automobile Ads Of The USSR
- Shake Up The World With Creepy Snow Globes
- Energy Tower: Power for 15 Earths?
- Want This New Innovation? Toasted Selfies
- The Games For Change Festival Is Looking To Go Mainstream
- DailyBooth's Social Network, Ashton & Demi Think You Oughta Be In Pictures
- Next-Generation Rail Tram Shown Off By Russian Tank Manufacturer UVZ
- 16 Christmas Sweaters That Are Not Just Ugly But Wrong
- Funny Squirrel Feeders: Twisted Humor for Nature Lovers
- 'One Lens, Many Frames' Sets New Trend For Eyewear: Frameri
- Condemned Chinese Building Goes Boom, Video Footage Goes Viral
We have advertisers on our site, and they are our main source of revenue. We may at times receive a small affiliate commission when we mention a product on our site with a link to their site. The opinions expressed about products on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted by the writer in the article.