This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
Many of you are likely familiar with the case of the American student from Berkley back in April of 2008 who when he was taken into custody by Egyptian police managed to send out a short tweet via SMS saying "Arrested." Subsequently his embassy and the press were notified and he was eventually released (see CNN story) thanks to his twitter distress call.Yesterday in China there was a very similar situation, where blogger Peter Guo, who goes by the twitter handles amoiist, sent out the following plea for help:
- 10+ Gadget Gifts For Older Dads And Grandpas
- The Camping Doughnut Is An "Effortless" Alternative To The Traditional Tent
- 4 Anti-Aging Devices That Really Work And Take Years Off Your Looks
- Unhappy Meals: China's Top 10 Fake Foods
- Thermo Tent: Always The Right Temperature
- ‘WellBe’ Calm Then: New Bracelet Helps Your Well-Being
- 7 Best Pet Fountains To Give Fresh Water To Your Dogs and Cats
- Wristboom Is The Little Speaker That You Wear On Your Wrist
- Camping In A State Of Suspension -- A Suspended Tent That Is
- Handy Bikes Is Bringing Mobile Bike Repair To DC
- Dogs Gone Camping: 6 Must Have Dog Items To Take Camping
- Teachers Expel School Intruder with Two-Pronged 'Man-Catcher'
- Is Silicon Valley’s ‘Datageddon’ Coming, Or Will Modern-Day Florence Continue to Renaissance?
- Outdoor Cat Enclosures: How To Go From Patio To Catio
- I Can See Your Boobs; X-Ray Glasses Become a Reality
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. When we link to certain sites, we may receive a small commission for sales using our links. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.