This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
With the popularity of Twitter growing rapidly, businesses around the world are incorporating its use into their business models. The most recent business to use Twitter to expand their appeal? Package Track App.
Many of you are likely familiar with the case of the American student from Berkley back in April of 2008 who when he was taken into custody by Egyptian police managed to send out a short tweet via SMS saying "Arrested." Subsequently his embassy and the press were notified and he was eventually released (see CNN story) thanks to his twitter distress call.Yesterday in China there was a very similar situation, where blogger Peter Guo, who goes by the twitter handles amoiist, sent out the following plea for help:
- 6 Best Back Stretching Devices That Can Seriously Fix Your Back
- WalkCar Pocket-Sized Personal Transporter Is On Its Way
- Thin Ice Is First Ever Weight Loss Clothing Line
- Fingers As A Service: Business Reinvents The Foam Finger To Be A Little More Sass, And A Little Less Class
- Aroc Racing Sledge Is The Motorcycle Of The Slopes
- Pucker Up And Get Steamy With Take 'Kiss' Out Coffee Lids
- 18 Fun And Thoughtful Gifts To Give Your Introvert
- The Fusion Guitar Brings Smart Tech Into The World Of Music
- Maximize Your Run And Protect Your Joints With Enko Running Shoes
- Calling All Trash: Fashion Welcomes Textile Made From Food and Fruit Waste
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- NASA's New Material: Heals a Bullet Wound In Seconds
- Invention Of The Week? Turn Your Car Into A Smart Car With Exlporide
- Want To Add Aromatherapy To Your Shower? There's A Kit For That
- Spire Isn't Just An Activity Tracker; It's A Mood Changer