This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Our Guest Blogger, Lee Nunley, is a recent college graduate who has
lived in Cairo and Budapest. He currently resides in Denver and is
working on a book-centered Web 2.0 project. He wanted to share news about the innovations in the Middle East with the readers of InventorSpot.com.
Here's his article:
* * * * * read more »Recent problems accessing the social networking site, Facebook, were not a result of censorship, the UAE’s Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) announced Thursday.
- 'Internet Of Everything' Pits Home Depot Against Lowe's
- Palit Touts Fanless GeForce GTX 750 Ti Graphics Cards
- Stay Cool While Camping With The Coleman Lighted Tent Fan
- Smartshopping And Virtual Fitting Rooms: The Revolutionary Fitle
- Meet The Crazy Sloppy Joe Doughnut Invention
- Japan Turns Roads Into Musical Instruments
- Flux Snowshoe: Inspired By Origami
- Worried Your Kids Aren't Learning Critical Thinking Skills? Tiddlybot Is Here To Help!
- Huge Inflatable Orange Toad Appears In Chinese Park Pond
- Land Rover Experience Offers Off-Roading On Land Rover's Eastnor Test Track
- 'Hang w/' Is Little Bit Twitter, Little Bit Instagram, Little Bit Rap, Little Bit Celebrity Ham
- 'Tweetstorm' Is Trademarked, So 'Timeline Colonialism' Is On The Rise?
- Want This New Innovation? Stress Transforming Tea Bags
- Dogs Livin' In The Lap-Lap-Lap Of Luxury With The Al Fresco Water Fountain
- Trigger-Happy Russian Strelkov Behind Malaysian Missile & Social Media Strikes
We have advertisers on our site, and they are our main source of revenue. We may at times receive a small affiliate commission when we mention a product on our site with a link to their site. The opinions expressed about products on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted by the writer in the article.