This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Gift Giving In The World Of Social Networking: Buy Your Facebook Friend A Real Gift Using Get Them Inby Beth Graddon-Hodgson
Facebook gifts are great, but truly do fall into the "it's the thought that counts" mentality, since naturally, the bouquet of gorgeous roses gifted to you by a crush, or the nice cold beer presented to you by a friend appears as no more than a sub-par graphic accompanied by a personal message. BuyYourFriendaDrink.com has captured the market that bridges the gap between virtual gifts, and those that can be redeemed in the real world. However, unlike another new startup, Get Them In, it doesn't allow you to show off your gift-giving generosity on your favorite social networking sites.
New technology being developed by a team of researchers would allow those with locked-in syndrome to send out tweets. The technology essentially reads their minds and allows them to communicate their thoughts without the need of manually typing.
- Innovative Skirts Made of Mobile Phones–Who's Calling, Please?
- The New Brilliance Dolphin: Still Cheap But Less Crappy
- Ten Epic DIY Halloween Decorations Sure To Make Guests Freak
- Shake Up The World With Creepy Snow Globes
- Want Your Grog Of Choice In A Cool Beer Stein?
- That's Sick! Seven Strange & Bizarre Japanese Medical Devices
- 15 Easy Last Minute Halloween Costumes That Are Sheer Genius
- Want A Pillow Covered With Rubber Bands?
- Crime-Fighting Accessories: Attractive Wearable Tech Weapons
- Ten Best Office Products of 2006
- Texting Detector Could Help Police Catch Illegally Texting Drivers
- Helicopter Turbine Engine Helps Innovative Motorcycle Beat The Competition
- Are You Getting Enough Sunlight? Find Out With SunSprite
- Gun Slingers Need Not Apply: Meet the New LD West Cellphone and Wallet Holster
- 21 Best and Easiest DIY Halloween Costumes For Kids This Year
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.