This section of our site features all the article related to Social Media on InventorSpot.com.
Subscribe to our latest "Social Media" articles.
Instead of giving out business cards with phone numbers and emails alone, a new trend is to connect with business associates using various social networking site contact information. Since Twitter seems to be the fastest growing trend for social networking communication, there's one business that's so confident of the popularity of Twitter, they only create materials to help people market their Twitter contacts.
- Robot Snowplow from Japan Eats Up Snow, Poops Out Bricks
- Want A New Tent For Camping? How About A Doughnut?
- Marriage-Hunting Apartments Feature A Stripper Pole In The Living Room
- Want To Un-Boil An Egg? Science Has Figured Out How
- The Camping Doughnut Is An "Effortless" Alternative To The Traditional Tent
- Quiet Expressions Double Breast Pump Gives Moms a Free Hand To Multitask In Silence
- United Nude’s 3D Printed Float Shoes: If The Shoe Fits
- Barefoot Running To The Next Level: Nike Footstickers
- Want A New Piano? Why Not Get A Space-Age One?
- South Korea’s Wearable Foldable Battery: Watt Was That?
- Forget The Swiss Army Knife And Wear Your Tools With The Leatherman Tread
- No More Pin Pricks: Temporary Stick-On Tattoo Monitors Blood Glucose Levels
- Social Media Predictions For 2010
- 13 Strange and Bizarre Gifts For The Weirdos In Your Life
- Want To Shrink Those Pores? Try A Nose Pore Blocker Hanabijin
Advertisers are our main source of revenue. Sometimes, we receive a small commission when we mention a product with a link to certain sites. The opinions expressed on our website reflect the unbiased opinions of our reviewers. If we receive a free sample for review or a small fee to write an "advertorial", that is clearly noted in the article.